New PhD Tips
you are what you listen to. #PhdTips
- #15 Year Four with Cliff Freeman
- #14 Seven PhD Tips by Cliff Freeman
- #13 PhD Tips with Dr. Khadija Boyd
- PhD Tips Season 2
- #12 Phd Tips with Dr. Andrea Curry
- #11 PhD Tips with Dr. Kimberly Douglass
- #10 Medical School Tips with Ophelia Okoh
- #9 How to Read Long Theory Articles pt. 1/2 - Host Tip #4
- #8 PhD Tips with Rinice Sauls
- #7 PhD Tips with Shaunesse Jacobs
- #6 The Syllabus
- #5 PhD Tips with Lashae Williams
- #4 PhD Tips with Jay Withers
- #3 PhD Tips With Dr. Sharde M. Davis
- #2 How to Start your Dissertation Now
- #1 Organized Research
Ophelia Okoh is a medical student at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. This episode is a more laid back episode as Ophelia and I are friends. She gives critical insights about the road to Dr in the medical field. In 7 years time, she will be on her way to...
In grad school and beyond, you will encounter lengthy theory papers. These papers will be like no other paper you have read before. How do you get through them? Thanks to Dr. Jonathan Rosa and Dr. Roy Perez we now have a blueprint. This is part 1 of 2 about how to...
Today on PhD Tips, Rinice Sauls shares her experience as a second-year Ph.D. student. Her experience is unique in the sense that she has already experienced a successful career in K-12 as a practitioner and has begun her PhD program to learn more and eventually be...
Shaunesse Jacobs, originally from Shreveport, Louisiana, is currently in the third year of her PhD program at Boston University's School of Theology. Shaunesse is on track to becoming a household name. As a 3rd year Ph.D. student, what drives her to continue the PhD...
Welcome back to PhD Tips! This tip is for all students learning in academic institutions that require professors to hand out a syllabus at the beginning of the course! Today's Ph.D. Tip is from Cliff Freeman, a first-year Ph.D. student at Boston University...
Today on Ph.D. Tips, we are joined by Lashae William, a 2nd-year doctoral candidate at Drexel University studying clinical psychology with an emphasis in pediatric neuropsychology. Lashae's Tips for future PhD students are empowering and inspirational for anyone, but...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.